Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How often should I change the timing belt on a Toyota Corolla?

1995, manual.How often should I change the timing belt on a Toyota Corolla?Per the Haynes Repair Manual, every 60,000 miles.How often should I change the timing belt on a Toyota Corolla?Every 75,000 miles and check tension and fray regularly.How often should I change the timing belt on a Toyota Corolla?every 60,000 miles not 75,000How often should I change the timing belt on a Toyota Corolla?every 60 k miles also ALWAYS replace any tensioners or idler rollers because there bearing are almost always shot after 60 kHow often should I change the timing belt on a Toyota Corolla?check it every 50 thousand miles, and change it if needed... but change it every 80 thousand miles the usually last long during normal driving conditions.