Friday, September 23, 2011

When do i have to change the timing belt of my 350z?

I have a 350z enthuxiast 03 with 60 k i was wondering what service should i do to it? i just did the transmission oil,engine oil. i call the dealer and ask them about the spark plugs and they told me to change them utill the car has 100k is it true? also i was wondering about the timing belt, can you help me with a list about what services should i do to my car. thanksWhen do i have to change the timing belt of my 350z?They can tell at about how many miles the springs and bearings and mechanisms will wear out. You should go by the manufactures recommendations in the owners Manuel. Also use the manufactures products (dealers grade parts ($))

Up grades, get a K%26amp;N air filter, and drop some octane booster in there... use only synthetic oil......you can have the trans flushed as well as the power steering fluid.When do i have to change the timing belt of my 350z?after 100000 kmWhen do i have to change the timing belt of my 350z?i have heard 80,000 mile, look in the book.When do i have to change the timing belt of my 350z?not sure my car 15 yrs old 300,000 miles stil going stil same old beltWhen do i have to change the timing belt of my 350z?I'm pretty sure a 2003 350Z uses a timing chain, not a belt. While timing chains do go bad from time to time, it does NOT need to be replaced as a maintenance item.