Friday, September 23, 2011

Where is the best place (price & reliable) to change my timing belt and water pump for Hyundai Sonata 04 ?

I understand when I hit 85,000 km it is advisable to change this so please advise where and if you even know the costs ?Where is the best place (price %26amp; reliable) to change my timing belt and water pump for Hyundai Sonata 04 ?Check at your local auto parts store. They deal with garages all the time. They would know a good reliable shop for a decent price. Remember, the guys at the auto store need work done on there cars too. They know who to go to and who to avoid.Where is the best place (price %26amp; reliable) to change my timing belt and water pump for Hyundai Sonata 04 ?I'd bring it to my shop or your local dealership. For a timing belt kit and a water pump figure around 500 bucks, just take it to a place that knows what they're doing and not some shade tree shop that charges 35.00 an hour.Where is the best place (price %26amp; reliable) to change my timing belt and water pump for Hyundai Sonata 04 ?most shade tree shops for 35.00 dollars an hour are better mechanics. they dont charge as much, so they have to be smarter than the equipment. 50.00 water pump 85.00 belt 500.00 is an absolute rip off.Where is the best place (price %26amp; reliable) to change my timing belt and water pump for Hyundai Sonata 04 ?maybe you can just go to the Hyundai service ctr, or search 88db website for reliable and affordable workshops like maybe Falcon-Air Auto Services