Thursday, September 15, 2011

When is the time for me to go change the timing belt of my '98 v6 honda accord coupe?

i got my car for awhile now but i have no idea when do i need to change my timing belt. i asked my friend but they say that the mileage for a V6 engine is different and i'm too busy to go to the dealer to ask. so if anyone know the mileage for changing the timing belt for my '98 V6 honda accord coupe please let me know. thanks.When is the time for me to go change the timing belt of my '98 v6 honda accord coupe?You should look in your owner's manual. I believe that Honda recommends it at 160,000 km. but I think that that is pushing your luck. I would personally have it done at around 110,000 to 130,000. Good luck.When is the time for me to go change the timing belt of my '98 v6 honda accord coupe?as a rule, change it once every two years, reguardless of millage on it.

Some say that two years is too soon.



Maybe, but condider this. keeping the belt current, you won't have toworry about it breaking, just when you do not have the funds to correct the engine damage, if it did let go.
  • remove nail polish
  • how to cope with a breakup
  •