Friday, September 23, 2011

When should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?

My 2001 4 runner has 89,000 miles. When should I plan on changing the timing belt?When should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?Toyota recommend 100,000 kilometres, most toyota engines are not %26quot;free spinning%26quot; and if the belt is left too long and fails EXTREME damage can occur. (New heads, valves etc)When should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?@ 100,000 or when it looks dry or crackedWhen should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?I would have it checked at least. If it needs changing then do it. If not then take your chances on the road somewhere.When should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?Most vehicles are 90,000-100,000 miles. If you have the manual it should be in there also.When should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?if you have any doubts get it changed now its only about $15-20 bucks (if you get someone you know to install it) and its great insurance for the what -if but at 100,000 k or like said b4 if it looks worn,dry or crackedWhen should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?I change my timing belts at 50.000 miles, to be on the safe side.When should I change my 4 runner's timing belt?YESTERDAY, TOYOTA'S ARE VERY BAD VEHICLES FOR TIMING BELTS SO BETWEEN 60 AND 70 K OR EVEN 80 WHICH IS PUSHING IT YOU NEED TO HAVE IT CHANGED SPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN A HOT CLIMATE IF THAT BELT BRAKES YOU HAVE LOST AN ENGINE IT IS GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT A PAPERWEIGHT
  • get your ex girlfriend back2
  • structuretoptr
  •